Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Got The Word!!!!!

Kevin is finally going to be home officially on the 30th which is Monday! I am so stoked and I am sure that all of you are too! He finally e-mailed me but apparently he had been trying ot call me but little did he know I was still out of the country.
I just got back home early this morning and took a cat nap then went to the gym. It is sometimes so hard to get back in the rythm of things again when you were out of it for so long. I had fun on the trip but I am glad that it is over too so I can get everything straighten up for Kevin's welcome back. I am soooooooo excited I just had to say it again. Well hope everyone is having a good week and talk to you all later. Love you guys!!

3 comments:

Moon Light said...

WHOO HOO!!!! YEA!!! AWSOME!!!! Can you tell we are stoked with you! That is cool that you made it back in time to get ready for that all soooo important HOME Coming! :o) Been there done that....IT'S GREAT!
Have fun and do update after he gets there :o)

hugsx2 to pass one on :~)

a. susie

Teresa said...

Hey it's Erika:) Yaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!When Keven gets home tell him he can't take his horse hunting but tell him she came up to me yesterday and I think that we might be coming to California

Pat said...

That's really good news! It will be nice to have him home and safe I'm sure. You two just keep jet setting everywhere, hopefully you'll both be able to stay home for a while now. Now will he have some time off from work seeings how he was gone for so long? Well either way, enjoy, and give him a hug for me. I miss you both! Love Mom