Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hey Everyone!!!!

I just wanted to stop by and say hello since I haven't been here in a while. I am so excited because Kevin is coming home very soon! (like 3 weeks but that is still soon to me) I usually talk to him everyday but the past 3 days I haven't been able to because I am in Japan and am unable to get a phone patch. You gotta love the internet though. I have been able to keep busy with updating this blog site and my myspace one to. If you see my myspace one it may resemble a little to this one. I just wanted to let everyone know that things are good and that I should be home sometime next week. Feel free to stop by and say hello with a line or two. Love ya all. C-ya later! Kevin if you read this......I love you sweetheart and be safe! Bye guys!

1 comment:

Moon Light said...

Hey Jess,

My word you get around this earth a lot!! Have fun and enjoy why you can!!

Hugs,

a. susie =D