Sunday, June 22, 2008

Just a Quick Something!

Hey Guys!
Hope all is good with everyone! I am now in Singapore and we are waiting for a huge storm to pass so we can get back home. It stop raining just enough time for us to go into some shops outside and be a little touristy. I will try to put some pics up later when I get back of what it looks like, but it really looks just like any other city in the USA. The culture over here is extremely diverse yet everywhere you go they speak English! It is awesome because most of the Asian countries are not like this. Well I still am unable to reach Kevin so if anyone talks to him will you tell him to e-mail me please. That would be greatly appreciated! I don't know if his internet is down or something. I hope to hear from him soon though and if I do hear from him I will tall him to update his blog site. He hasn't touched it in a while. Well hope to hear from you all and love and miss you guys! Talk soon! Later Gater!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Glad to know you're doing good! Love you! Thanks for calling the other day!! Wish you were closer so we could have a standing lunch date!!!

Moon Light said...

Hi Jess,

It is fun trying to keep up with you! So are we doing a girl get together when you come up this year??? I'm think spa treatment or something what do you and Kris think??
Keep safe and give Kev hugs from all of us when you get to soon!

Hugs,

a. susie