Friday, May 23, 2008


Okay so I was in Hawaii for like 10 days and I could not resist renting scooters with my co-workers and going all over Waikiki. This pic is right in front of Diamond Head entrance, for those of you that are unfamiliar with Hawaii, Diamond Head is an inactive Volcano. If you ever go to Hawaii you should check it out. Anywho, it was a blast. The drivers are a little crazy and scooters really don't like steep hills but it was definitely worth it. Hope you like the pic. You can even see the ocean in the background if you look really hard. Write soon.

2 comments:

Kass and Chad said...

That is so cool. I would really like to go one of these days if I could. Chad has already been before I met him. I am so glad that you were able to go and have fun.
Love Ya
Chad Kass Paxton and Tessa

Pat said...

Well once again you look totally fabulous! What fun it must be to have a 10 layover and go out with the girls. Good idea on the scooters! I'm glad you aren't just sitting at home. Just think about another 5 weeks and Kevin will be home. I'm sure you are counting the days! Take care and have fun, Love Mom S.