Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Not much going on

Well the last few weeks have been kinda hard since I miss Kevin sooooooo much! Luckily I have really good group of friends who have been there and kept me occupied as much as possible. This is a pic of my girl Sarah's new baby girl Caylan. She is so precious and has beautiful blue eyes.


Here is a pic of Sarah and Josh (her husband) right before she had the baby. She was glowing! :-)

Here is a pic of my good friend Megan, me Josh w/ Caylan, Steve, and Sarah.


And here are a few really good friends. Megan, me, Sarah, Kelly, and Sonia. They rock!


This past weekend I finished painting my downstairs. That was a pain but it was well worth it. When I get the finishing touches of the decorations done I will be sure to send out some pics. But the pics never give it justice, so hopefully you all might be able to see it for yourself one of these days.
In the pics we were at Sarah and her husband Josh's Goodbye party. They left for Florida because Josh is going to Officer Training School (OTS for short). I still won't salute him though. I went through all of my training with Josh when I got into the Air Force. He is a flyer like myself. They were and will always be good friends of Kevin and me. Well hope you enjoy. It may be a while before I write again. Sooooooo busy, I usually don't have time for myself. LOL. If you see this Kevin, I LOVE YOU HONEY!!!! Everyone else I love you guys too! Later Gater!






2 comments:

Moon Light said...

Hey Jess,

Thanks for the peak into your world! praying the last few weeks fly (HA HA) by for you and Kev. I totally understand what you are feeling!! Dan had school for six weeks straight once and people kept saying "oh that went so fast" and I'm thinking FOR WHO!!
Hang in there...call ANY TIME if you ever need ANYTHING!!

LOTS of HUGS,

a. susie

Kris said...

You're looking gorgeous as always! Hope everything is going good for ya! I miss your husband too, but I'm sure you miss him more! Let's chat soon! Glad you got to go on a little trip and have fun though!!