Saturday, October 3, 2009

One More Month!!!!

Hey Everyone!!!!

Well I haven't been good about updating this, and I apologize for that! I have been staying pretty busy! Last weekend I was fortunate enough to see Brad Paisley in concert and it rocked! I haven't been flying that much so I was actually able to plan that one! I had so much fun, it was with my friends Megan and Marcie.

I have been going to a Women's Bible Study every other Monday. It is really insightful. We are going over David, in the Bible. The study is called Anointed Transformed Redeemed by Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore, and Kay Arthur. I really needed some guidance and support since Kevin has been gone and this study has been really helpful. If anyone has done this let me know how it was for you! I would really appreciate it.

I will try to update with some pictures later. Unfortunately I have no pics of the concert because it was night time and outside so all I got was bright white lights! Well I hope all is going good with everyone! Kevin gets home, hopefully, at the end of the month and I am so giddy inside it is unreal! I miss him so much and have so many things planned for his return, I just cannot wait.

Well I will try to keep up on this as much as possible, but please bare with me! You all take care and talk to you soon!

3 comments:

Kris said...

I'm so jealous of you getting to see Brad!!! Love him!! I've heard lots of good things about bible studies with Beth Moore. Lots of people like her. Good to hear you're staying busy!!! See you soon!!

Jerzy Girl said...

Call me tomorrow after 5pm if you remember or see this tonight! Talk to you soon!

Pat said...

Good for you joining a Bible study! I'm very proud of you, you know! And love you tons. Thanks again for coming to the wedding, it meant alot to all of us, but the most to Kris and Jason of course!