Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's About time I did this....

Hey Everyone,

I finally decided to update this puppy a little bit. Kevin has now been gone for a full month but is now based in a safer place. I miss him so much but I tell you what...I have been staying busy! I finally painted my Living Room and Kitchen. Hopefull I can figure out how to post those pics for next time. I organized the gargage but that won't last once Kevin gets back so I have to enjoy as much as possible while it still looks good? Just jokin, that isn't true he can keep a tidy garage. I have been hangin' out with some really good friends and they are my main support system out here. I leave around the middle of April but only gone for two months so it won't be to bad. I am sure everyone knows but Kevin and I hit our 5yr mile-stone of marriage the 15th this month. I can't believe it either! I was fortunate to have talked to him on that day. Well I think that is all I have to say for now. Hopefully I will talk to everyone soon! Love you and miss you baby!

Jess

3 comments:

Moon Light said...

Hey Jess,

I finale can get on and see you! Hope all is going well and that you are staying safe too!! It was sure fun shopping with you last fall :) Hope we can do it again!

Hugs,

A. Susie

Kris said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! I'm gonna add your site to my list of friends so everyone can get to yours super easily!! Hope you're doing good! Hope your birthday ROCKS!!!! Love you!!

Pat said...

Hey Sweetie; Sounds like you have been VERY busy! But time passes much faster when you are busy. You be careful wherever Uncle Sam is sending you. Hopefully you will get back about the time Kevin does. It will be nice to know you are both home and safe again. Take lots of photos and post them on your blog. I love seeing where you have been and what you have seen. Love you tons, Mom